Born and raised in North Dakota, Lori and her family moved to Lincoln in 2009 and they are here to stay! Lori graduated from Milton-Osnabrock High School in 1989 -- GO MUSTANGS!! She went on to further her education and completed a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Communications from the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks. Back in North Dakota, Lori worked as a teacher in a "one-room school-house" setting teaching grades 1-8. In her free time, you will see Lori and her husband Jason (married for almost 24 years) enjoying family activities like swimming, walking, bowling and getting together to play games. The Lambrecht's are blessed with two beautiful and amazing daughters who had both had the privilege of attending CVA. Lori states that she works "with some truly amazing people who share my passion and commitment to Adventist education."
Want to know a little bit more about Mrs. Lambrecht...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Pick your battles.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: family, games & chocolate
- My favorite word in the English language is: superlative
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? working with kiddos
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: eating without gaining weight
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Shells, they are roundish, like me
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? Choose your friends wisely.
Title: Registrar/Academic Advisor/Administrative Assistant to the Principal
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 146
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23