Teresa Edgerton is our new Vice-Principal for Finance. She attended, loved, and graduated from Union College in 2001 with a BS in Business Administration, Emphasis: Management. Most recently, Teresa served as the Director of Student Accounts at Union College and was responsible for current student account charges as well as non-current student account balances and loan payment information. Teresa has spent time in a finance department in the healthcare industry as well as with a construction business. Her vast knowledge of finance will serve her well at CVA. She is married to Thaddeus and they have two wonderful sons, Sam & Isaac, both are attending CVA.
Want to know a little bit more about Mrs. Edgerton..keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Choose to be happy.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: food and summertime
- My favorite word in the English language is: malarkey
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? solving problems
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: flight
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Angel hair, because it's my favorite and part of my job is to straighten and order the swirl of school finances.
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? responsibility and independence are powerful things
Title: VP for Finance
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 124
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23