Casey Prindle is our 7th grade teacher and the elementary vice principal. He is married to Sandy (Nazario) Prindle and they have two daughters, Charlotte and Aubrey. Casey completed a BS in elementary education and a MA in Educational Administration and Leadership. He brings experience and excitement to his classroom and his musical ability shines through as he leads his class in song with a guitar. In the 7th grade classroom, students have the privilege of learning academically challenging material but most importantly they learn the love of Jesus each day through worship, song and prayer.
Want to know a little bit more about Mr. Prindle...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Follow Christ/Live for Christ
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: Jam sessions and board games.
- My favorite word in the English language is: Home
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? The growth of us all.
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: Ability to heal myself.
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Spaghetti 'cuz it's the best!
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? Confidence...
Title: 7th Grade Teacher
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 130
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23