Angela Heam is our 8th grade teacher. She has been a language arts teacher at Pound Middle School here in Lincoln, and has also spent time teaching at Spring Valley Academy and Platte Valley Academy. Angela completed a Bachelor's degree in English Education and a Master's in curriculum development and instruction. She is married to Tim Heam and they have four wonderful children, Abigail, Allison, Alex and Ava.
Want to know a little bit more about Mrs. Heam...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Trust God even when I might not understand His plan.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: great books and coffee
- My favorite word in the English language is: hope
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? seeing my students come in each day and love and accept each other just the way they are.
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: grading all the papers super duper fast!
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Shell, because I'm pretty shy and it can be hard to break out of my shell.
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? strong writing skills
Title: 8th Grade Teacher
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 128
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23