Amy loves teaching! Amy knew she wanted to be a teacher from a very young age. As a child, she would line up her dolls, pets, or friends and play school. Amy feels that God has placed her in Lincoln to work with and minister to the families of College View Academy. She completed a BS in Elementary Education and an MA in Curriculum and instruction. She is passionate about sparking the love of learning in her students as well as helping her second graders develop a relationship with Jesus. She finds joy in cultivating each student’s unique God-given talents, interests, and abilities. For fun, Amy likes to travel, go to plays, scrapbook, sing, play the piano, and spend time with family and friends.
Want to know a little bit more about Mrs. Finch...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Be present and enjoy the moment.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: a roadtrip.
- My favorite word in the English language is: yet
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Planning and creating fun learning moments for my students.
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: Omnilingualism so I could speak any language instantly in order to converse or listen to anyone around the world.
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Bow Tie - because manners matter.
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? Don't make assumptions...go to the source.
Title: 2nd Grade Teacher
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 142
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23