Title: 3rd Grade Teacher
Want to Know a little bit more about Andrea Henriques? Keep Reading...
- How long have you been teaching? This year is my 23rd year of teaching.
- How do you show God in the classroom? Worship in the morning. A spot in our room for prayer requests. Bible - many discussions. Memorize memory verses. Prayers 3 times a day. We talk about how we can shine our light for Jesus
- If I was a superhero, my power would be.. Patience
- Cats or Dogs? Cats
- Why do you love CVA? I Love the teachers I work with. We have great rooms. Opportunities to show Christ to the kids. I Appreciate the parents for their support like supplying what we need, driving for field trips, and having close to 100 percent parents show up for parent - teacher conferences.
- Most inspiring part of your Job? Seeing how much all the teachers care for our students and strive to make learning fun for the students and sharing the love of God.
- Best Piece of advice for students? What do you want God and other people to say about you?
- How do you see Jesus at CVA? In the kindness and acceptance of others that our students show to others.
- Favorite Holiday? Christmas
- Favorite Bible verse and why? Jeremiah 29:11 God created me for a special mission here on Earth. As long as I give my future to God and let Him lead I know things will be ok and when my mission is completed He will lead me to my permanent home - Heaven!
- Favorite part about teaching? Being a part of helping our students believe in themselves and becoming the person God wants them to be.
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 121
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23