Suzette loves her students -- and they adore her! Suzette and her husband Kirk have been faithful teachers and supporters of Adventist education at College View Academy for many years, and we are so blessed! Graduating with a degree in Early Childhood Education & Elementary Education, Suzette has brought joy to many families over the years as she has worked with their children. In her free time, you will see her spending time with her family and her precious grandchildren. She also enjoys shopping and finding fun ideas on Pinterest! When asked what she loves most about CVA, Suzette says "Watching the students write sweet notes to God." She says that "CVA is pure & simple...family! The harmony and peace in most of our days throughout the building/school is a blessing."
Want to know a little bit more about Mrs. Powell...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Look for the positive no matter what happens.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: Grandkids and laughter.
- My favorite word in the English language is: mercy
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Seeing the big potential in little people and hearing their dreams and prayers.
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: making time stand still
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Lasagna noodles because my life has had layers of goodness, although that sounds a little "cheesy"! :-)
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? Keep Jesus close...always!
Title: 1st Grade Teacher
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 129
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23