Brian has CVA and the love for Eagles basketball in his blood! He graduated from College View Academy and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communications degree and a Bachelor of Science in English Education degree from Union College. He has gone on to further his education and completed his Masters degree in Educational Administration from La Sierra University. In his spare time you might find Brian training for a marathon, cheering on the Broncos or coaching his kids' basketball league. He is committed to a relationship with his Heavenly father, which is evident in all that he does! Brian has a heart for Christian education and is dedicated to the students and families at CVA. If you were to ask Brian what he loves most about College View Academy, he would say, "the family and friends that I have made here...they are forever friends and I look forward to spending eternity in Heaven with them!"
Want to know a little bit more about Mr. Carlson...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Don't choose work over family.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: family
- My favorite word in the English language is: love
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? the kids
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: being invisible
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Bowtie - because they're fun.
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? How to get along with people.
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 112
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23